The following tables shows the list of all major changes to Zeobase since it's initial public release.
|0.9.2||* Added support for scripting from the unix command line (zeobase -r)|
* Commented out most traces of licensing and license codes.
|0.9.1||* #851 Added DELETE-CATALOG (zbasic)|
* #801 Added CLEAR-STACK (builtin)
* #831 Added COPY-LIST (zbasic)
* #951 Added SAVE-STACK (builtin)
* #941 Added RESTORE-STACK (builtin)
* #891 Added EDIT-STACK (zbasic)
* #961 Added SET-EXIT-VALUE (builtin)
|0.9||* #561 Added an upgrade path so that older versions of zeobase can be upgraded directly from the installer.|
* #701 Added limited non-recursive Q-Pointer support.
* #1061 Added the UPDATE-MD command to ensure that the MD is up to date and allow for updates.
* #1061 Updated the installer to automatically update your MD file(s) upon installation.
* #921 Implemented the PAUSE TCL keyword (in zbasic)
* #991 Implemented the SLEEP TCL keyword (in zbasic)
* #881 Implemented the EDIT-LIST TCL keyword (in zbasic)
* #861 Implemented the DELETE-LIST TCL keyword (in zbsaic)
* #781 Implemented the EDIT builtin, allowing a user to specify a text editor in the config file.
* #721 Implemented limited PHANTOM support.
* #871 Implemented the DISPLAY keyword
|0.8.3||* #601 DELETE now looks for an active select list|
* #601 ED now looks for an active select list.
* #591 Major changes to the ENGLISH parser to add reliability.
* #591 ENGLISH parser now looks for dictionary items in the dict of MD if they do not exist in the item's dict.
|0.8.2||* Issue #651 - added -q option to suppress welcome messages and log info to screen when launching server or starting an interactive session.|
* Issue #661 - Removed unused USER.COLDSTART and NEW.RECORD items from DM/MD.
* Issue #671 - Fixed documentation to remove reference non-implemented SETPTR builtin.
|0.8.1||* Updated the CREATE-FILE command to allow the creation of DIR type files (Operating system directories).|
* Updated the DELETE-FILE command to remove the definitions of DIR type files.
|0.8||* Major updates to the command parser to fix issue #651, spaces in command.|
* moved the WHO command to be an internal builtin instead of a PA. Issue #621
* Issue #631, added a "-b" flag to launch zeobase in the background and not start an interactive session.
* Issue #631, added a "-k" flag to gracefully shutdown the zeobase server.
|0.7||* Fixed problem with editor not releasing file locks in some circumstances.|
* License Agreement on installer is easy to scroll through and miss
* License screen mistakenly created a configuration file for 2 users instead of 1000
* Arguments could not be passed to programs ran with "RUN"
|0.6||* Fixed bug when logging into any account other than DM|
|0.5||* Increased default user count to 1000|
|0.4||* Minor Bug fixes|
|0.3||* Fixed MD/LOGIN bug that stopped default menu from opening sometimes |
* Fixed a bug zeobase server that caused a crash in some circumstances.
|0.2||* Fixed installer bug which allowed caused issues installing on some platforms. |
* Fixed a bug in screen positioning demo, DRAW.BOX subroutine.
|0.1||*First Public Release of Zeobase, A little busted, but worth a look!.|